Sunday, February 6, 2011

Anandita the hottest bhabhi – by nilesh

She came close to me,” lower my petticoat” I could not believe my eyes.” c’mon beta, listen to what I say” with trembling hands, I unfastened the knot of her petticoat. But it was still very hard for me to lower it. Then anandita held my hands and made her petticoat lower with my hands, lower enough to make the straps of her panty visible. I was standing there – shocked! Her stomach was really smooth, silky and flat with a little paunch around her belly button side the small mound had a big deep navel, it looks so sexy. It almost looks like a second vagina. It was inviting me to taste. I first blew some air on her belly button and looked at her expression as she was enjoying the tickle of air on her belly. I was dying to kiss her belly button…
 Read the full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment